*”Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $150″ applies only to the contiguous United States and orders placed online. Does not apply to: the hot deals and seed & fertilizer categories, oversized items only available for pick up, custom transportation options, manure pit additives or fertilizer knives/coulters/shanks.* Currently, we do not sell outside of North America.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visit. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All prices listed on site are FOB.
Shortage & Return Policy
All claims for shortages, errors or damage in shipment must be noted on the ticket at the time of delivery. Concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours. A credit memo will be made to reflect these claims.
It is the policy of Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. to accept merchandise returned from customers in the United States and Canada. All returned merchandise must be in salable condition, clean, and free from damage.
- Sales on cut hose are final and not returnable.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Salable condition means a condition you would accept if the merchandise were shipped to you.
- All returns must be accompanied by the date of purchase and invoice number.
- The following restocking and processing charges will apply to all returned merchandise:
- Merchandise returned within 30 days of invoice date will be assessed a 15% processing and restocking charge (invoice cost less 15%).
- Merchandise returned after 30 days but within 90 days of invoice date will be assessed a 50% processing and restocking charge (invoice cost less 50%).
- At the time of delivery, any shortages, errors, or damage in shipment must be noted by the driver on the delivery ticket.
- Once the merchandise is signed for, any concealed damage or shortage must be reported within 48 hours.
- Returns can be made in-store or via mail
- Returns will not be allowed under the following conditions:
- Merchandise is older than 90 days.
- Non-stock special order materials.
- Merchandise not in salable condition.
Final credit and returns are subject to Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. inspection to determine condition.
All merchandise returns must be authorized in advance by an Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. employee. Fill out the return form or call 319.679.7278 for any questions regarding returns.
Merchandise may be repaired and returned at Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc’s discretion instead of replaced or credited.
All equipment must be flushed and cleaned before returning.
The intent of these guidelines is to expedite and streamline the process of issuing credit for returned merchandise and reduce the overall cost of returning merchandise.