All claims for shortages, errors or damage in shipment must be noted on the ticket at the time of delivery. Concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours. A credit memo will be made to reflect these claims.
It is the policy of Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. to accept merchandise returned from customers in the United States and Canada. All returned merchandise must be in salable condition, clean, and free from damage.
- Sales on cut hose are final and not returnable.
- Salable condition means a condition you would accept if the merchandise were shipped to you.
- All returns must be accompanied by the date of purchase and invoice number.
- The following restocking and processing charges will apply to all returned merchandise:
- Merchandise returned within 30 days of invoice date will be assessed a 15% processing and restocking charge (invoice cost less 15%).
- Merchandise returned after 30 days but within 90 days of invoice date will be assessed a 50% processing and restocking charge (invoice cost less 50%).
- At the time of delivery, any shortages, errors, or damage in shipment must be noted by the driver on the delivery ticket.
- Once the merchandise is signed for, any concealed damage or shortage must be reported within 48 hours.
- Returns can be made in-store or via mail
- If we sent you the wrong part by mistake, we will provide a return label to ship the item back. If you ordered the wrong part, or decided you didn’t need it any longer, you are responsible for shipping costs.
- Returns will not be allowed under the following conditions:
- Merchandise is older than 90 days.
- Non-stock special order materials.
- Merchandise not in salable condition.
Final credit and returns are subject to Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. inspection to determine condition.
All merchandise returns must be authorized in advance by an Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc. employee. Fill out the return form or call 319.679.7278 for any questions regarding returns.